Saturday, January 23, 2010

sweet 'n sassy saturday...

Happy Saturday everyone. My little princess is having her 7th birthday on Tuesday and I made this card for her. I used everything she loves! Lots of Pink and glitter and bling. Because what little princess doesn't love some sparkle! The image is Heart Princess from this weeks new release! I colored her with Prismacolor pencils, blended with odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump to match this Basic Grey Lemonade paper. I added a touch of rose ribbon, some sticky bling and lots of stickles.

5 comments:

  1. Debi, this is beautiful! Your little "princess" will love this card. Happy Birthday to her!! (my daughter just turned 10 this past week!)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and we like the princess.
    Happy Birthday to your daughter, she will love this beautifull card.

    love from holland Annemarie en Merit (mother and daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Your daughter is going to love it! I am going to grab this image and get started! Thank you for the inpiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I bet she will love it. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Debi, your daughter will love this, its just perfect for a 7 yr old (...mind you, I'd love this Princess card too and its a long time since I was 7!!)
    :o)

    ReplyDelete