Saturday, January 2, 2010

Love Birds...

Happy New Years! I am really excited this morning to share with you my first project as Sweet 'n Sassy Digis January guest designer. I was really thrilled to be asked to play along with this wonderful team. This week Sweet 'n Sassy has two new images for you. Both have been shown earlier this week, the adorable "Baby New Year" and "Love Birds" which I used on my card below.I colored my image with Copic markers to match the designer paper I used in the background from Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday collection. I also added a touch of Basic Grey Bittersweet designer paper, some large Spare Parts brads and white satin ribbon.

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love how you made the red birds! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the color tone and the papers. It's such a clean/simple theme but yet the papers add the right amount of 'color'.... (hope I'm making sense, lol). I love it. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the layout you used...and I agree with Sandy on the red birds!Fantastic!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the love birds are fabulous in red! Great job!
    :D

    ReplyDelete