Monday, January 18, 2010

A Couple of Oldies But Goodies!



Happy Monday! We hope you had a terrific weekend! Our sweet Nicole is taking a much-needed break today, so Sandy and I have a couple of cards to share with you. We thought it would be fun to showcase a couple of our "oldies but goodies" today -- digis that maybe you didn't know we carry, but are some of our all-time favorites.

This sweet little ladybug is a SNSS digi called, A Flower For You! I think it's adorable and makes the best kids' birthday cards, thinking of you, and friend-type cards! Korin has created a digi set of sentiments just for the ladybug called Ladybug Sentiments.



This elegant wedding cake and coordinating greeting are part of the Wedding Day digi set. The set also includes a lovely bell image, as well as several other wonderful sentiments. It is perfect for wedding and anniversary cards.

Did you know that there are currently 90 different digis/digi sets available at the SNSS store? We show you many samples throughout the week with the newly released digis, but we have many more in our store that we don't want you to forget about. Be sure to stop in and browse the DIGI area of the store. Maybe you'll find something you need! :-)

Blessings and Hugs,

Sandy & Deedee

5 comments:

  1. uuuuhhhhh, I can almost smell the aroma of that wedding cake. I love that card!!!!! Soooo beautiful and that Ladybug is just the cutest.

    Oldies maybe, but Goodies for sure. Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandy and Deedee! These are sweet to see, love the images and sketches, too! I think I am feeling a little better, but may just take it easy with Isaac today, just in case. Thank you for covering me today, I will be back in full force by Monday, I would hope! Hugs & Thanks! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I miss Nicole's fabulous Monday post (sending you hugs Nicole!!), I am just thrilled to see these cards!! The images are just fantastic, and the cards made are beautiful, Sandy and Deedee!! Just gorgeous...and a great reminder to check out the "oldies but goodies"!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them!! So much fun to see some of the older, but still wonderful images:) Beautiful cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete