Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet 'N Sassy Love

Hello! I hope that you are having a truly glorious day! I am showing cards that use the digis that were released this past week. They are just the cutest images and such fun to play with! :)


In both cards that I have made, I paired the digis with Basic Grey papers, one of my fave paper lines. The first card is made with 'A Note For You'. The papers are Basic Grey Junebug. I painted the envelope's heart with shimmerz to add a big of shine. I added a few buttons and used a fun Fiskars punch along the border. Some neat polka dot ribbon finished off the card.


The second card uses Basic Grey Nook and Pantry papers. The hearts are actually printed in 2 different sizes - one of the neat things about digital images. The centers of the flowers on the hearts have been highlighted with frosted stickles. I kept the card design simple here to focus on the fun hearts and sentiment.

I look forward to seeing you next week! May your day be overflowing with blessings! Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you have done a fantastic job with these cards!! I love the way you showcased the images, and you have picked great accent pieces!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards. You know me, I love white space so my eye was immediately drawn to the first one. Sooooo adorable. And a great way to use up scraps, yet the focus is on the image.

    I love the ribbon/trim you used on the 2nd one.... love those hearts and another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh aren't these fun?!? I really like the papers and layouts you used on both of these cards, and you have such a terrific eye for accessorizing!!

    ReplyDelete