Monday, January 25, 2010

Blowing you {MORE} Kisses!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!  Sorry I missed you guys last Monday!  I ended up having an awful migraine that lasted forever!  {Thank You, Sandy for covering me!}  One of these days I will get ahead! LOL!

It was a FUN yet busy week at our Paper Craft Planet group HERE!  Our Princess and Frog Challege HERE was inspired by the latest digis released and you are invited to still play along and show us your creations!!  Korin also picks our monthly guest designer from our challenges, so you may just want to try your hand at it!

For my card today, I used BLOWING KISSES!  This set features this super sweet teddy bear (in full length) and three sentiments!  Just $4.50 for the entire set; perfect for Valentine-Card-making, don't you think?  Begin NOW, because Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!!

AND if you see below, I am adding a new feature to my card-posts, I am taking pictures of the COPIC colors that I used in creating that card.  So, maybe this will hope those newbie Copic colorers out there!  If you would like to know all of the details (supplies) of my card, check out my blog HERE!


Hugs and Blessings to all! ~ Nicole

Make it a MAHVELOUS MONDAY!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nicole!! I love those fun papers. I always love this "spotlight" technique for images...I never remember to use it though! lol

    Fantasic work!! Your bear looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Nicole! I'm lovin those gorgeous happy papers!
    And thanks for posting the copic colours you used ... I need all the help I can get! LOL!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, I love everything about this! that layout is faboo, and those BG papers are amazing with this cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, that is an awesome card!!!! Love the papers and your coloring rocks! :-)

    ReplyDelete