Monday, January 4, 2010

Cocoa has the right idea!


It is the first Monday of the year! WOOHOO!! Are you looking forward to what this year is going to bring you?  I am so eager to have 2010 come into my life full force!  Last year was NOT "my year", to say the least {due to some minor medical issues that went sour and worsened}, so seeing 2010 on my calendar gives me such a refreshing feeling!

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it has been for me to be associated with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and the wonderful women that come along with it!  These gals are just so sincerely supportive; and not just with my creative efforts, but with personal ones, too!  So, please allow me to THANK Korin, Sandy and ALL of the wonderful SNSS designers for being who they are!  Their prayers and caring emails are such a blessing to me and I just wanted to let them know!

OH! MY CARD!! HA!  Yes, Cocoa (which you can find HERE!) certainly is smart!  Look at him all snuggly between those mittens!  Yesterday when I woke up it was 5 degrees!  YES, FIVE!  NOT much fun to look at when you have a big new dog that needs to be walked quite often!  So, this digi came to mind right away when thinking about my card for today!  I hope you all STAY WARM today and I wish you all the best in 2010!  May God bless you and make this the best year EVAH for you AND yours! ~ Nicole

Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the layout of the card and Cocoa is definitely snuggled in there! Cute card!!! We enjoy you being here too! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this paper...just noticed the snowflakes in the background! You've created some lovely texture on the mittens...awesome work Nicole!

    This is a wonderful group of ladies to be associated with. Everyone is such a blessing to me, as well! So thanks from me too!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the card is adorable. Love the coloring and I agree with Melanie.... love love love the texture on the mittens. :-) PS: I know what you mean about the cold..... -6 this morning here with colder temps expected by this weekend....bbrrrrrrr!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Nicole! I always love reading your posts....the small glimpses into your world are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh he almost makes you feel warm! We've had the coldest December in over 30 years and we're still shivering! I need a big pair of Cocoa's gloves!
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the compliments, Ladies!! And it is still cold here!! It was 10 degrees when I took the kids to school today!! BRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this card is sure to warm us all up, Nicole! Beautiful colors and coloring. Thanks for putting so much of YOU into each of your posts -- I love reading them. I'm praying for a much healthier, easier new year than last for you!

    ReplyDelete