Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lynne's Love Birds!

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Stampers! 
I'm delighted to be kicking off 2010 by joining my first ever DT!  For my first post I'm using the recently released Love Birds - I've used it on a wedding card, but it would be perfect for Valentine's too.



I coloured my love birds with copic markers and then highlighted the detail in their tails with a clear glitter pen.  The 'finished' version of this card ended up with a pink ribbon where the blue dew drops are - I managed to put a dirty big inky thumbprint right under my sentiment and had to do a major rescue attempt!  Don't you hate it when that happens!

Scroll down to see what the rest of the DT made with this image and keep your eyes peeled for not one, but TWO super cute digi sets being released on Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Lynne, this is so pretty! I just love the soft colours you used. Your layering is beautiful, and that flower is the perfect accent!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! The floral treatment is gorgeous. Congrats on you first DT. SNSS is a fun place and filled with so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how that blue along the edges draws the eyes. That is absolutely beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO BEAUTIFUL! I think this looks really close to the MOJO MONDAY sketch! You should Mr. Linky it up to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your DT debute Lynne, love your card!!!! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO lovely, Lynn! The soft colors are so perfect for a wedding card, and I really like the floral accent you used. The greeting looks almost 3D -- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love the colors you went with and the image is perfect for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete