Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's a Hoppy Day.....

.... but a sad one, too. Today is my last posting here as a Guest DT member, so that makes me a bit sad. But the happiness I have felt in this month of sharing with you here at Sweet 'N Sassy and being surrounded by some of the most kind & generous people completely outweighs that sadness! :)


So I will share this card with you using the newly released Fenton the Frog. He really does make me smile! We have a fondness for frogs in our family. I am always reminded of the acronym F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God.


The papers are full of glitter, as are this little guy's spots, all shining with God's radiance!


So I will say 'until we meet again'.... for with Him,
there are no goodbyes!
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, it has been an absolute pleasure to have you with us here! Your work is fantastic, and I have appreciated your posts. Yes, F.R.O.G. is something we like to remember at our house too. Thank you for the reminder! I know I will be dropping by your blog to see what you've been creating. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I love the greens. This card screams Spring :-) and that frog is sooo cute. I totally agree with Melanie. You are the best cheerleader I know and such a great friend!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh gorgeous card Jennifer! I'm lovin all your greens and that fabulous ribbon
    Its been great to have you as a guest DT!
    Hugs
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,
    I just love this card! Your color choice is awesome.

    ReplyDelete