Monday, January 11, 2010

Cocoa's Heart is for YOU!!



Happy MONDAY!  Was your weekend as eventful as mine?  I had to let my son head back for his second semester of college on Saturday.  MAN, talk about being a WRECK!  I don't know what my problem was, but I was worse that morning when he left than when he first left for college in August!  So, I took the rest of Saturday to just rest up and pray a lot.  I trust that the Lord is watching over him, but I guess it is just hard still since I am no longer there to even just talk to him everyday.  Anyhoo!  I am all better now and had some crafty time and conjured up this card for your viewing pleasure!

Cocoa's Be Mine IMAGE HERE is paired up with this sentiment from another digi set called ALL MY  HEART.  I think it is perfect for this Cocoa image, don't you?  SO SWEET!  I used this weeks sketch SSS38 from THE SWEET STOP sketch blog.  This is a great sketch!  EASY yet challenging at the same time, is that even possible?  HAHA!  Make sure you check out these and the rest of the awesome stamp images from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps STORE HERE; the prices are phenomenal and the quality is spot-on!  AND if you get some of your own crafty time this week, play along with us at THE SWEET STOP, you could just be picked as next month's guest designer! ~ Nicole

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Sigh, I never tire of Cocoa...just adorable!! Your colouring is great! I love this card...those little swirls are perfect...I just ordered the Spellbinders Doodle Parts, and cannot wait to play with them!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love those swirls, lol. Beautiful card.... and the ticket corner punch in the upper corner is perfect (I never think of little touches like that). Love your coloring. Adorable card.
    It is hard to let go, isn't it? My favorite quote that always comes to mind is "Let go and let God". Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I totally feel for you in seeing your son back off to college. It's so hard to get used to not being with them every day after a lifetime (theirs) together, isn't it? You channeled your energy well, though -- this is such a CUTE card!! I'm really partial to swirls, and love how you used them here, and those colors and papers are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete