Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A cute little envie of love! :)

It's Jennifer here, posting for my first time as Guest Designer for the month! How exciting is THIS!?!? :) Boy howdy, I was shouting from the rafters when Sandy invited me to join all of y'all over here! what a privilige to play along with so many wonderful people! Thank you for the opportunity! I am truly humbled to be a part of something that honors God in such a fun, creative way!


I have a thing for little mousie images, irl - not so much! giggles! but this guy, Be Mine Cocoa, stole my heart. he painted it pink, of course!, added some shimmerz, again of course!, and put it in an envie JUST FOR YOU! He had to add a few little buttons and trim to make it pretty for you, and of course it wouldn't be the same without some Basic Grey papers - this time from the Lemonade collection. A whimsical little crocheted flower finishes it off, 'cause we know our mousie friends love all things soft. :) I hope it brings a wee little smile to your face on this glorious day! You just never know how God will choose to speak to you today - it could be something as simple as a little creature stopping by your window.


Be sure to join the Sweet 'N Sassy crew this Thursday over at SNR for Digi Day! These days always bring such fun and neat challenges! two, count them, two new digi sets will be released, so you for sure don't want to miss that!


See you then! Jennifer

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Jennifer! What a lovely post, and such a beautiful card!Fabulous papers, and I love that eyelet trim. Cocoa always looks adorable in grey...hmmm, maybe I should try that next time!

    So glad to have you here!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, welcome :-). Beautiful card! Love the eyelet trim and the crochet flower! Yes, this little mouse does grow on one :-). Great, great card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, back for a second look. I posted before my morning coffee (which I really shouldn't do!! hee hee), and it seems as though I was wrong...or different computer monitors are making the colours look different! Seems to me now, that you've made Cocoa a little white mouse (not grey)! Cocoa is adorable in any colour though. Sorry about my boo boo!! Again, you've done a fabulous job!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love the colors you went with, so cheery:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, what a super cute card and the soft pretty colours are just lovely! Great crochet flower too ... I'm going to learn how to make those (well one of these days anyway!)
    Lynne
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!! That is ONE adorable card! OH SO SWEET!!!! I just love those papers AND color choices! KUDOS, GIRLFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, this is SO cute!! Love all the pinks, the fun eyelet trim and crocheted flower. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete