Saturday, January 9, 2010

a note for you...

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope you all are staying warm in your little corner of the world. I know I am freezin' here in Central New York where all it has done is snow every single day. I am not much of an outdoor winter person and my favorite thing to do in the winter is hang out in my pajamas, pop a movie in the dvd player and color with my markers or colored pencils. That is what I plan on doing today, so why don't you join me and maybe this adorable little koala bear will inspire you. Isn't he the cutest? My oldest daughter claimed him just as soon as I finished photographing him and she is begging me to print her up a couple for her to play with. He is from this weeks newest release "A Note for You". I colored him using my Copic markers and I added a touch of gloss with a Sakura glaze pen to nose and the heart on his envelope.

6 comments:

  1. Cute and adorable! I love how the sentiment it tucked to the side with the ribbon below! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable! I agree with Sandy...love the placement of the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debi, what a cute cute card. I love the use of the glaze pen. I too love the placement of the sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is just so fun! great ribbon! no wonder your daughter grabbed this cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Debi ... love your papers!
    A day in pj's sounds lovely ... hope you enjoyed it
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a day just hanging out in jammies sounds like so much fun. BUT, not something I can do right now -- LOL! Your card is SO cute!! I really like the red, pink, and black together, and that gorgeous bow! Hope you had a relaxing day! :-)

    ReplyDelete