Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pucker Up!

Happy Saturday all. I am so excited to share with you what I made with the adorable new Sweet 'n Sassy digi Pucker Up. This bowl full of fish is so fun to color. I used my Copic markers and colored the image to match some Basic Grey Lime Rickey designer paper. I then added some black layers and a touch of curry polka dotted ribbon and that is it because I was shooting for a clean and fairly simple design. I know it is impossible to see in this picture but I used my Sakura glaze pen to add some gloss to the hearts.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Debi, I love it. I love the bright colors and love the rounded corners of the stamp panel. The papers are perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon and sentiment add a great touch! I love the fun & colorful papers and great layout. What a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, your card is adorable! Love that sketch, too! GREAT WORK, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi, this is just adorable!! I love orange cards, and that ribbon is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete