Sunday, January 31, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday & February's Guest Designers!


Today we have another beautiful card to share with you from one of our customers, Neva McMullen!  Be sure to stop by her blog ---> HERE!  She made this card using the Sweet 'n Sassy Heart Princess digi and she's been colored beautifully! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February's Guest Designers

Lisa Jurecek will be with us this month and will be posting for us on Saturdays!

 I'm a wife and mother of three grown sons. I teach junior high history in a small town in South Texas. I'm currently working on a Master's in Library Science (I'm going to be a librarian). But when I'm not busy with school work, you can find me up in the Craft Loft playing with paper! I've been using digi stamps for about two years now and I just love them. Give me a cute digital image, my copic markers, and some great papers and I'm in the happy zone! So I'm absolutely thrilled to be serving as a guest designer for SNS using some awesome images I just can't wait to show you!

 
  ********************************************
   
Dana White will also be with us this month and posting on Tuesdays!
 
We moved back to Calgary AB in 2008 (third time a charm?!) from Toronto ON where my cousin introduced me in 2004 to the world of scrapbooking. I went to my first Stamping party in the spring of 2005 & I wasn’t going to get into stamping – well I fell hard! Through stamping I have met some amazing friends and was sad to leave Toronto and them!



Since being back in Calgary I have met some amazing stampers and because we bought a bigger house I now have an entire room devoted to my addiction (according to my hubby!) and I try to spend time in my room everyday.


I am just starting in the world of digi stamps and was thrilled when I was asked to be a guest stamper this month for Sweet ‘n Sassy Digis.

3 comments:

  1. Good to 'meet' you Lisa and Dana... I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ladies! Looking forward to your fabulous creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Ladies. Dana looking forward to getting to know you :-). Lisa, lol, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome guys!

    ReplyDelete