Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All My Heart

Hi Stampers!  Hope you are all back into your stampin routine after the holidays, its taken me a while to get out of Christmas mode!  Last week's digi release was just perfect to start your Valentine's cards (and trust me, you won't want to miss tomorrow's release either! ;D)



I kept my card very clean and simple and just let the beautiful heart from All My Heart take the central focus, I'm not sure even if I'm going to add a greeting!  My papers are from Papermania and the heart coloured with copic marker to match the pale blue birdie.  I used a quickie glue pen to go over the swirls on the heart and sprinkled on some clear glitter so it really sparkles IRL.
Don't forget that Thursday is Digi Release Day - check back then to see what Melanie has made for you with the new releases!

6 comments:

  1. Lynne, this is gorgeous! Love that quickie glue pen...so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynne, it's beautiful. I absolutely love love love the glitter on the heart! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out so pretty! love the blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Lynne!! I really like how you coordinated the heart color with thaton this sweet paper, and I love the glitter on the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty and i love the colors! The design on the heart matches the birds on the paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete