Friday, January 15, 2010

Blowing You Kisses

Happy Friday Morning!

I had all the intention of sharing not just one but two cards with you today, however I ruined one of the cards last night. I wasn't feeling all that good and should have stopped while I was ahead, but I didn't. Sigh!

Blowing Kisses which was released yesterday is such a great digi stamp set and Deedee's Teddy Bear is so much fun to color even when one isn't feeling all that good. Actually, at first I wasn't very happy with the card but that cute teddy bear makes any card look good.



Teddy is colored using copics and die cut with Nestabilities Curved Rectangles. I started out just using dew drops but decided to add the heart die cuts. Honestly, I still wasn't happy but sometimes one just has to walk away from a project, right?

I decided to add the sentiment which is part of this digi stamp set to the inside of the card along with a die cut heart.



Did you get a chance to stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps yesterday? If you haven't yet, head over there to check out all the digis. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what Debi Southard created. I can't wait :-).

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Micki - love your colour combo with the little teddy, the pink really pops! And the die cut hearts are just perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micki!!! This card is aboslutely adorable! I just love the brown combo that you used for the teddy...I'll be asking you to share it!! lol

    The hearts are a fantastic touch!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the dark brown bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So sweet with the heart border and the oh so yummy pink!

    ReplyDelete