Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting well prepared for Christmas 2010!

I thought for my post today I'd ink up this cutie that was released in December - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - if you haven't heard the song, you're missing out!   (Click here to hear it and have a laugh!)  It was my New Year's crafty resolution to make a Christmas card or two every month, so this un's for my 2010 stash!  No making cards till midnight all of December for me this year! LOL!

I coloured my hippo with copic markers and added some red nail varnish to her tootsies ... well every girl likes to look her best!  Her bow is also popped up on dimensionals. 

Don't forget that Thursday is Digi Day at Sweet'n Sassy Stamps.  There's no less than FIVE fabulous new release sets for you designed by Korin and Leah - be sure and pop by the Digi blog tomorrow to see what Melanie's made for you!

Lynne
:o)

3 comments:

  1. Lynne!!! I am just loving that you gave the hippo a pedicure!! (thanks for the giggle!! I NEVER would have thought to do that...fantastic!)

    Hmmm...perhaps I should adopt your resoultion to get ahead on Christmas cards! I love everything you have done here...colouring, paper choice,faux stitching, bling! So fabulous! I also love that your one layer is all tied up with a bow...just like a little present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynne I need to follow in your footsteps and start on my Christmas cards now, lol. I love this image and your card is absolutely adorable. Like Melanie, I love the pedicure, lol.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed that you are preparing for Christmas already, Lynne!! I think I need to take a page out of your book here. Your hippo is beautifully colored, and her pedicure is stunning -- who knew hippos were so stylish? ;-)

    ReplyDelete