Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Always Time for Hearts and Kisses! :)

Hello everyone! So how are you today? Did any of you have yesterday off? Did you get to spend some fun time with your friends and family? My guys all went bowling while I got to stay home and craft! Happiness for everyone! :) grins!


I have 2 cards to share with you today.

My first card uses hearts from the digi set 'All My Heart', which was released the first week of Jan. I made the hearts 2 different sizes prior to printing. Thr dark lines were outlined with a spica glitter pen for some extra sparkle. The papers are from the Basic Grey Sugared Collection. Added some neat May Arts leaf ribbon and dew drops along with a Prima flower.



The second card uses the newly released digi set 'Blowing Kisses'. This teddy makes me smile! :) I used some fun papers from Basic Grey Two Scoops for this one. The hearts are painted with shimmerz.


I am having so much fun here at Sweet 'N Sassy! Everyone is just so kind! Have a glorious day!

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer!! These are fantastic! I absolutely adore that you made a flowers with the hearts...so creative! Fantastic job with both these projects.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how you used the hearts. What a great idea!!!!! And the bear card is wonderful. I love the bit of red....really makes the teddy pop! Wonderful cards Jenn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fab cards Jennifer, but I especially like your heart 'flowers'. I have that paper too and have never used it, but now I know it looks fantastic with purple! So thanks for the inspiration!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete