Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Happy Thursday!! I hope you all have been having a fantastic week. It's been a busy one here! For my Sweet 'n Sassy project this week, I chose to work with "A Donut for Cocoa". Cocoa's been peeking out from behind all sorts of things over at the Sweet 'n Sassy store! Now, normally I would not be happy to find a mouse in my donut! lol But, with an image this cute I'll make an exception!



I printed Cocoa off on Neenah cardstock and coloured him with Copic markers. The icing was coated with Glossy Accents and the sprinkles were given some shimmer with Stickles. I cut out the image with my Circle Nesties and matted it with the Scalloped Circles. Before taking it out of the die, I sponged some Summer Sky Memento Ink around the image. (the sentiment is my own)

Make sure to take some time to hop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy store to pick up some Digital stamps. Korin has been adding a ton of new images, so make sure to be checking the store frequently.

Oh, and as with every Thursday, it's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Day over on our SNR group! I hope you find time to visit with us over there and participate in the chatting and the challenge!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

Melanie

Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Stamp "A Donut for Cocoa"
Ink: Memento Summer Sky, Copic markers
Paper: Neenah, Wild Asparagus by MME, Doodlebug Designs, Bazzill
Embellishments: American Crafts ribbon, Glossy Accents, Stickles
Tools: Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles

2 comments:

  1. I have this image all printed out, but I haven't been able to figure out how to color the icing. You've inspired me! I gotta give this one a go now! Love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work on the sweet birthday wishes. Keep sharing more awesome.

    Cheers and hugs,
    Cathy

    http://meowchie.snydle.com/happy-birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete