Friday, March 19, 2010

Peaceful Rejoicing



The challenge yesterday for Digi Day at the Sweet 'n Sassy group on SNR was to create an Easter themed card or project, and the cards everyone shared so far are absolutely gorgeous.

Continuing on the Easter theme, I chose Christ Arose for my card today. I had this beautiful digi stamp all printed out, ready to be colored ever since Korin released it. I wish I could do this beautiful image justice. There are some images that provide peace, tranquility, hope and this image does just that.

I printed Christ Arose on Neenah Solar White card stock then colored it with copics. I pulled out my Martha Stewart border & corner punch set which took me a minute to figure out, lo. I also used my Fleur De Lis shapeabilities die cut in half as an added accent. I added the rhinestones as an after thought which I am still not too sure about.

If you haven't checked out the Sweet 'n Sassy store, you've got to head over there and check out the latest digital stamps that Korin has been releasing. There is something for everyone :-).

Don't forget to play along with this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Day challenge at SNR.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment