Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One of a Kind !!

Wow this month is flying by...can't believe I only have one more Tuesday left in March!

This past week, I received several emails that basically said you didnt try digi's because they seemed complicated. So thought I would do one this week that required no resizing, flipping, merging, combining images, etc etc etc...all those terms that have you intimidated by digi images. I know what you mean....I used to feel the exact same way!

This image was copied into a Word document with the sentiment copied right below the image - that was it! I saved it in Word so I can use it again and again...love this adorable image!

Image is called One of a Kind . I colored it with Copics and added clear glaze to the middle red bird! (his little tuff of hair is also red, but with it glazed - it doesn't show in pic)...made my flowers using scrap cardstock from the card (did the background mat for image using the pink/green colors also).

This is a great "go to" image for a simple, quick n easy card!

If you need help in copying your image into Word - please let me know...will be glad to help you!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, this is so cute!!! You are an old hand at digis now. Aren't you glad you jumped in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job, Linda!! Digis aren't as difficult as they seem :). I am so glad you gave us a try :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable Linda. The glaze really makes the little red bird pop :-). And it's great to sometimes just insert a digi stamp into word and print, lol.

    Awesome card :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Linda!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is so cute! Love that you did a two-tone frame for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, such a cute card! love the two-colored label, too! AWESOME DETAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image, and the coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, this is so cute, Love all the details and that you printed the sentiment right along with the image. Great Job girlie!!

    ReplyDelete