Monday, March 22, 2010

Flowers from Cocoa


Can anyone feel the SPRING FEVER like I can?  OH MY GOSH!  The trees are budding, the sun is tingling my skin, the birds are finally chirping at day break again! YEA!  It is SPRING! 

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a HUGE 'Cocoa' fan!  He's just adorable and so fun to color with my Copic markers!!  With this wonderful feeling of renewal, I just had to color Cocoa with his bouquet of flowers!  Perfect for Mother's Day, a girlfriend's birthday or just to say, "I love you!", this FLOWERS FROM COCOA digi is so versatile!  You can pick him up in the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store {HERE} for just $3.00! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see a brand new wonderful Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps creation!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

These are the Copics I used in creating this card!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card with Cocoa! I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole~! I love the yellow... so soothing and love the embossed panel with the corner treatment. Very elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete