Monday, March 8, 2010

I "WOOF" You!

Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  Well, I hope your weekend was half as exciting as mine!  I had a wonderful weekend with a surprise 24- hour visit from my son in college!!  He'll be back in 6 days for Spring Break, but it was still nice to have him home!  This one is for him!  After about age 10 it seems that boys don't like to say "I LOVE YOU" anymore!  So, here ya go, Josh, "I WOOF YOU!"!!

This digi and sentiment are from the PUPPY LOVE SET available in the store HERE for a mere $4.00!!  An incredible deal considering you can resize and reuse these images to your heart's content and it leaves room on your shelves for more paper and embellishments! HEE HEE!

For supplies used on my card see my blog GottaHavePaper HERE!

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. oh Nicole, I really love the papers/colors. That is just too cute!!!!!! And I love how you just focused on his cute face/head. One of those 'duh' moments for me, lo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete