Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poppin By With a Treat

Don't ya just love the new look on the blog? Korin's been creatively busy, busy this week. New look for the blog and some oh, so cute new digis in the shop. When I saw the new Poppin By set at Sweet n Sassy, I knew exactly what I wanted to create. This little fellow just had to go on a popcorn box, of course. I created this box with my Cricut.
Doesn't this make an adorable treat to give someone? I love the little popcorn man all drippin with butter. Well, as luck would have it, while I was coloring him in with my copics, I got a little hungry. So, guess what happened with the first bag of popcorn I made? Yep, devoured it before the ink on the stamp was even dry! I had to make a second bag before I could finish up my project. (Nope, didn't eat any of that one. My tummy was kinda hurting by then!)
This project took just a few minutes to make because the image was so super easy to color in and the Cricut did all the work for me on the box. If I hadn't taken time out for a snack, I literally could have been finished in about 10-15 minutes! Can't ask for more than that when you need a quick, little something to give. Throw in a movie and this becomes a full-fledged gift package!
Lots of new stuff coming out of the SNS shop this week. Be sure to stop by and check out all the cuteness. Bring popcorn because there is a slideshow to watch on the home page featuring all the new stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest :)!!! How fun to see him all colored up already :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cute! Lisa, wonderful project and like Korin said, it is fun to see him all colored up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Lisa! What a great treat, both for the stamper and the popcorn lover! LOL!! Awesome job!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete