Sunday, March 14, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday!




These beautiful cards were made by our Customer Spotlight this week, Helen Dooley! You can see more of her wonderful work on her blog ------> HERE


Helen played along with our SNR Challenge that we do weekly.  We'd love to have you come and play along!  Every Thursday the post is up by 10 am EST and there's lots of fun and lots of beautiful cards shown!  Be sure to share your cards, we are always on the look out for the next Customer Spotlight!
 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are delightful! Great color combinations. They just scream Spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Helen! I especially like how you added flowers to the Cocoa card that matched the flowers in the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little mouse card......... I am new to digs, and card making and hopefully one day I will have cards as good as these

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw Thanks guys! I was looking over the list of blogs I follow and here was a card, I kept looking at saying it was mine. Suprise it was mine.LOL Thanks so much for the spotlight. I really love your challenges and images.

    ReplyDelete