Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daffodils....finally Spring?

Happy Tuesday!
I love daffodils!!! one of my fav's....and you know it's Spring when they pop their lovely heads up through even the snow!! we have some at work and ...yes!!! they are coming up....hope they make it! so for all those daffodils trying to bloom for us...my card...
loved working with images from the set "Praying for You" and "March Daffodil". Some of the flowers are embossed and some are paper pieced. You just can't make an ugly card with daffodils (-: LOL....looking forward to playing with some of the other flower images available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Hope you like this one,
have a blessed day,
Linda

6 comments:

  1. Well Linda!! Isn't this just gorgeous??!! I love those punched accents...just perfect.The 3d effect of the flowers is lovely...and that background! Whether it be airbrushed or sponged, it is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! What more can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely screams "Spring!" Beautiful colors and what amazing cuts!And all the details on your card beautifully highlight the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, just beautiful, Linda! And I don't think YOU can make an ugly card either, daffodils or no daffodils! HA! You are quite the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Like it? I LOVE it. It is absolutely stunning. WOW, I love the scalloped edges and love how inked the background in the yellow. Sigh, it is absolutely beautiful..... :-) (Sighing because I never think to come up with a design so beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete