Monday, March 15, 2010

AH, Wedding Cake!


Happy MONDAY Again!  This weekend was fun for me and my family!  My parents paid us a visit from Tennessee!  We didn't do too much, really, but some of the best times are had just by sitting around, sharing and visiting! 

I colored this really pretty digi by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called WEDDING CAKE, but didn't have a card layout in mind until I saw this past sketch by Unscripted Sketches (#44 Here)! PERFECT!  Now if I could just find someone getting married to give this to!!!!! HA!  Really, this image (having been colored in reds) could be for an anniversary or birthday, too!  I think I am covered now for my parents anniversary this summer!

Come back tomorrow for another card inspired by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

Enjoy your Monday!

These are the Copics I used in creating this card!

4 comments:

  1. ooohh Nicole, I love red and this is simply beautiful. Coloring is awesome and love the white ribbon. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Nicole! And thanks for sharing your copic color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Nicole! I love the red and white together! Just lovely!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! lovin your coloring and that ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete