Monday, March 1, 2010

7 Layer Cocoa!


Happy Monday!!!!!!!!  It's Nicole here!  Just having celebrated my 39th birthday over the weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to post a birthday card!  And there is no one I would rather celebrate with than our Cocoa!!  Well, maybe my hubby and kids, but Cocoa is just too cute, you know!!

Here's CUPCAKE COCOA, along side a sentiment found in the SWEET BIRTHDAY WISHES set!  If you haven't picked up a Cocoa image yet, you should!  He's just entirely too fun to color and gives such sweetness to everything you make!  Maybe that is why he's called COCOA! HA!

I used a simpler layout in this card.  I am always layering, layering and layering some more, so I challenged myself with layers under the amount of five!  I almost managed if you start from the pop-dotted flower.  That would make seven!  Hee Hee!  Below, you can hopefully see how I outlined the word 'sweet' in pink marker... gives it a nice touch I think!


I have another Cocoa image coming up on Thursday for our SNR challenge!  Be sure to pop in our forum group HERE and see all of the exciting things that are happening!!

Enjoy your MONDAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nicole! and what a "sweet" way to celebrate! Who needs cake with a card that yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fab birthday w/e!
    Wonderful card - well done on ONLY making SEVEN layers!!! LOL!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I LOVE how you outlined the word sweet! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday girl. I love your card. Love the reds and the glitter. Love love love layers, lol.

    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete