Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do you have a great idea for a digi stamp?

Sweet'n Sassy want to hear your ideas so we are having a CONTEST!! If we use your idea for a digi, you'll receive the digi you helped design for FREE plus, we will give you $20 to spend in the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store - see more details HERE. The closing date for entries is Friday 19th March, so don't delay!

For my post today I've made this sweet little birthday card - the image is called One of a Kind, don't ya love the 'surprised' expression on the birdie in the centre!  Coloured wtih copic markers and no stickles in sight (I know! Gasp!) but I managed to squeeze some bling in instead! (phew!)


Don't forget that every Thursday there's a fun challenge to play with over at Sweet'n Sassy's page on SNR, (click on the Digi Day Challenge #8) - You don't have to use Sweet'n Sassy images to join in, but if you have them use them!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday - can you believe that according to the calendar it's now Spring ..... now will someone please tell the weather!
;o)
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. I just love this fun image!! The sky background looks beautiful Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I love it. I love the bold red and how it works so well with the sky background. It's such a great WOW. Love it.

    ReplyDelete