Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Christ Arose!

This set has one of the most beautiful crosses! Just such a wonderful image and a real pleasure to color. I didn't want to add a lot of embellishments to this one, it's beauty really stands alone.


Added clear glitter to some of the flowers, but as usual with glitter - doesn't photograph well. The flower at the side (center is one of the sentiments in this set) almost went on this card - but once I started coloring, this image took on a life of its own (:  and that little flower just didnt fit this card. Have several images printed and in the process of coloring - will use it on one of them. This set is my choice for my Easter cards this year!
I just love it !!! Cannot believe Easter is right around the corner....

have a blessed day, here's hoping the rain stops today!
Linda

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning! I love the colors you used and then the yellow tone around it just makes it pop! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Linda!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and the yellow shadowing, really makes this beautiful image stand out. LOVE it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly gorgeous. I love when a cross image is made well. You made this card beautiful.

    ReplyDelete