Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thank You!

Greetings, all! I've had so much fun being a guest digi diva this month, that I decided I'd make a "thank you" card for Korin and Sandy and Kim and all the gals at Sweet 'n Sassy for being such a blessing to me. What a wonderful group they are!!

Putting together my card this week kind of went in stages. I knew I wanted to use Thankful Turtle for this card, so I went to my scrap piles and looked for some dp to catch my eye. This piece from a long ago K&Co Pack looked perfect, so I chose my Copic colors based on the colors in the paper. When I finished coloring Mr. Turtle, I looked for a sketch that would fit with the amount of dp I had, and with the shape of my main image. I used an older Taylored Expressions sketch (#42, I think) as my jumping off point, but you wouldn't really know it from the finished product!! LOL!! After embossing my little panel and making my layered image, I added some stitching, a little bow and a charm I found in my embellishment drawer. Ta-Da!!

Thanks so much for visiting !

Blessings!

Tricia


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, Tricia!! I really like the color scheme and how you layered the image. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete