Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello Chicky!!

Hello, and welcome to the Sweet -n Sassy Stamps Digi Blog!  I'm Lorie, and today I'm thrilled to share a little bit of spring with you!  I used this adorable Spring Chicken digital image from Sweet -n Sassy Stamps for this card.  I just love this cute as can be image!!   This chicky looks like she's all set and ready for some heavy shopping, with her purse in tow under her wing, and be it sunshine, or rain, she's got it covered with this lovely yellow umbrella.  I decided to "wing it" (LOL, pardon the pun), with this sketch, because I love to color larger images, and when I printed this cutie off, I purposly made it larger.  That's the beauty of digital stamps, as you can adjust the size to your liking, and, I LOVE that versatility.

Have you stopped by the Sweet -n Sassy Stamps Store lately?   Do make it a point to check in often because new images can be released daily, and you won't want to miss a single one!!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.   Wishing you a glorious day filled with happy stamping!

Love ya,
Lorie 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lorie, I love what you did the the chicken. And the glitter!!!!!! And I so know what you mean about 'winging' it with a card layout. I too will print the digi stamps out a bit larger. Your card is awesome and love love love the yellows with that green glitter. And that blue purse just adds the perfect pop. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lorie,I love it when the image and great coloring taking center stage! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete