Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little Squirt

Happy Thursday to you! Leah here and I have a cute little baby card to share with you today. I make a lot of baby cards and love using all sorts of images for them. For this one I actually did some paper piecing for my whale image available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The sentiment I computer generated to be on the base of my image panel. We use to call my son "little squirt" and those of you that have boys know why! LOL The rest is pretty self-explanitory...I just love this color combo and I hope you do to! Thanks so much for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Leah! I haven't done any paper piecing with digis yet. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Leah! That little guy is so cute. Love your embossing and the use of the "Power of Three" with your buttons.

    ReplyDelete