Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shine


Leah here, and I am so excited to share this card with you today! When I first saw these two new digi sets, Fly a Kite and Sunshine this little scene popped into my head. I rarely make scene cards so I really enjoyed this one:) I colored all my images with Copics before trimming them out and for my hills I drew the curve I wanted on the back of my cardstock and tore it, embossed it and then distressed the edges a bit more once they were adhered. I hope this brightens your day a bit and don't forget that if you are looking to the SON you won't see the shadows. Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Great little scene, Leah! Love those hills...the embossing on them is a great extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! love the polka dot embossing! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leah this is awesome! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. The way you did the paper adds so much interest and dimension.

    ReplyDelete