Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forget-me-nots for Mother's Day

Hello friends!

Today is Digi Day yet again in our PCP and SNR groups. We have another fun challenge planned for you as well as some fabulous freebies, so head on over to join the fun!

My card for today's challenge (can you guess what it might be?) features one of our older digis (which happened to be a popular clear stamp set, too) Forget-Me-Not. I thought it would be nice to bring it out again for Mother's Day---flowers are the perfect Mom image, don't you think? :)


I paired it up with some pretty new glittered papers from My Mind's Eye called Deena's Penny Lane. The pretty purple flower embellishments are from the bridal section at Michaels. They were white but I colored them with my Copics, added some Liquid Pearls to the centers (also white) and then colored the centers yellow with a Copic marker as well (once they were dry). The sentiment was stamped (from one of our retired sets called Special Women).

We made this card for one of my classes this week and ladies really liked it. I hope you do, too!

See you over at PCP and SNR!

Have a blessed day!
Korin

1 comment:

  1. Oh Korin, awesome card and love that digi stamp. :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete