Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peek-a-Boo Sophie

This is my final week as a Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I just want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Korin, Kim, and the entire design team for so kindly welcoming me for the month of April.

Here is my final card for April...


Stamps: Peek-a-Boo Sophie (SNSS), All Holidays (SU!)
Paper: Cameo Corral and Garden Green (SU!), Twitterpated (Imaginisce)
Ink: In Jet Printer, Copics, Garden Green, Versamark
Accessories: Ribbon, Slot Punch, Spellbinders scalloped circle

My mom and dad are visiting, and before they leave tomorrow, I wanted to get a Mother's Day card done for my mom. So, I decided to incorporate a Mother's Day sentiment into my Peek-a-Boo Sophie card.


I colored Sophie with Copics. I just love this image. So springy and fun. I love how she makes the flower "come to life."

I hope you have a great day. Thanks again to the SNSS design team for all your help and support! You guys are the best.

1 comment:

  1. How cute, Julie! I love that digi, and I bet your Mom will, too!!

    ReplyDelete