Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some New digis

Hi there, I am Janette and this is my very first post on the SNSS digi blog. I have been a member of Sweet N Sassy's DT for 1.5yrs now but have just recently came over to the "digi" side lol. Today I would like to show you a couple of cards featuring some digis that have been released in the past week.

The first I have to show you uses my absolute favorite digi image- Cocoa! New to our line is Party Hat Cocoa which debuted on Monday in honor of Korin's birthday. Take a peek



I colored the image with copics, cut it out and adhered with popdots and accented the hat with some stickles. The layout is a sketch that I designed this week for mojo Monday.

Supplies:
digi- Party Hat Cocoa
CS- SU green galore, brilliant blue, Neenah white, Doodlebug dp
accessories- white satin ribbon, brads, oval nesties, white gel pen, stickles, copics


The second card uses our new make lemonade set in which the proceeds are being donated to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. You can get more info HERE.



I colored the pitcher with copics then added some crystal effects over the top so it would look "wet" like lemonade. The great thing about digi images is that you can rotate, resize, and copy images so easily which is how you make the lemon border on my card. It is just a simple copy and paste technique- cool huh?

Supplies-
digi- make lemonade
CS- Papertrey lemon tart and summer sunrise, Neenah white
accessories- cb embossing folder, copics, crystal effects, satin ribbon, circle nesties, white gel pen


So glad that you could stop by today. Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Cocoa is adorable as always! You've got him looking super festive! I really like your how fresh your lemonade card looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lemonade looks good enough to drink, Janette! And a love that Cocoa card!!

    ReplyDelete