Friday, April 9, 2010

Let the Sun Shine

If you joined SNS yesterday at the PCP or SNR Digi Day, you got to see some great rainy day projects. But, today the sun is gonna shine! I live in sunny South Texas, so when I saw one of the newest sets released by Sweet N Sassy called Sunshine, I immediately started envisioning warm, sunny days on the lake or at the beach. It may not quite be here yet, but summer is definitely shimmering on my horizon!
Sunshine features four fabulous sentiment in addition to the sun image. I thought the "You shine like the sun" sentiment  and a basket of summer fun goodies would be the perfect way to reward a hardworking student as the school year comes to an end. I placed the sentiment inside the sun image, printed it out, colored it with copics and stickles, and then cut the sun out so I could "pop" it out on the front of my basket. Cute, simple and quick gift giving. Be sure to head over to SNS to see this set and all the newest images. Make a little sunshine yourself today!
Lisa

1 comment: