Friday, September 24, 2010

Winter???

It must be! Cuz the penguins have their hats and scarves on!!! :-) I had so much fun tonight making this card with the adorable new Sweet n Sassy digi "Festive Penguin". The sentiment is from the "Winter Friends" clear set. Isn't he (or she?) sweet??!!

I colored my penguin with Copics and used lots of punches, a little stitching and my snowflake embossing folder. The dp is from a K&Co Mat Pack.
In other news... today is my last post on the Sweet n Sassy Digi Blog, as I'll be stepping down from the design team at the end of the month. I still plan to have loads of fun with all the wonderful SNSS digis and clear sets, but I'm finding that I just can't keep up with all my responsibilities - my husband, my home, my children, my business, a new puppy, etc, etc, etc... and all my design team work as well.

I have been *so blessed* to be a part of this team, though! Thank you, Korin, for the opportunity, and I hope to see each of you around the blogosphere!

Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. This is colored so perfect and the colors added to it make it such an adorable card! Love the penguin. Great job Tricia!!!

    ReplyDelete