Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Good Morning all, Randi here with a little Thanksgiving cheer in the form of this cute little turkey!   It is one of the stamps released a few weeks ago just in time for those Thanksgiving festivities coming up all too soon.  Gobble Gobble includes five sentiments and the image shone above.  I had a great time coloring him up with my Copic markers and placing him onto Splitcoaststampers' Sketch Challenge 294.  The sketch this week, shone below, is being hosted by our very own Korin.  Stop by SCS and see all the SNSS creations as several of the design team made a card. What a feast for the eyes!!!! I used traditional fall colors, lots of texture, and added a paper backed clear button to draw focus to the sentiment that is included in the set.  I don't know about you but he may be thankful that we are not eating him any time soon. LOL

We're having wonderful weather in my neck of the woods and my DH is getting in lots of last minute golfing before the weather turns too cold.

Have a great rest of the week,
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment