Monday, September 13, 2010

A Gift for Snowman


With Christmas being only a little over three months away, it's never to early to start making your Christmas Cards. And here's a cute snowman to get you started.

This is a Digi Stamp called "A Gift for Snowman".  Isn't he just the cutest!!!

I used a unique stich of mine for the Hand Stitching around the card to resemble snow flakes. OK, so maybe you have to use your imagination for this one!!!  *Ü*

I printed the image on my computer and colored with Copic Markers.
I then sponged around the inside of the Nestie with Desert Sand Ink then coated the snowman with Liquid Glass and applied Diamond Dust for some great sparkle. Then I applied Liquid Glass underneath the snowman and topped with  White Faux Flower Soft.

I discovered this technique a few years ago when I was trying to flatten two styrofoam Balls on the bottom by rubbing them together. The "Dust" that is left from this process I use for SNOW.  You can even color it with reinkers for flowers or what ever you want.

Have a Blessed Day,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute...love your new site, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This is one of my favorite images. I LOVE the hand stitching.

    ReplyDelete