Sunday, September 19, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have a blast from the past to share with you...This sweet image is one of the very first Sweet 'n Sassy digi images that I downloaded, almost a year ago! It's such a cute image!! I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but this image makes me think of Valentine's Day...

Not only is our image a blast from the past but this card was created by one of our former DT members, Micki Harper. Micki is a wonderful designer I enjoyed working with her on our team. And guess what? She's still creating lovely work with our digi images. :-) Can you guess what the name of this image is...Pucker Up! How fun is that! The digi set comes with the kissing fishes image and two sentiments for just $4.00.

As for this sweet card, I love that Micki put the fish bowl on an angle and her coloring...fabulous! I also really love the color combo (in my book you can never go wrong with orange on a card...) and the polka dot paper, a great look for a fish filled, full of water and love card!

Thanks for letting us share this card Micki!!

2 comments: