Saturday, September 11, 2010

Because You're You

Good Morning Friends!  I hope you have had a fabulous week.  Don't you just love it when someone sends you a card that it's greeting is "Because You're You."  I think its a great feeling when a friend loves me so much for just me and no other reasons.

The card I have to share with you today is one that features my favorite mouse of all, Cocoa.  It also features a sentiments from one of the best monthly flower sets, Poppies & Greetings.


Now, you'll have to forgive the photo.  My sister sent me a studio-in-a-box for my birthday and I'm still trying to figure out the best lighting angles in which to place the lights.  I'm a work in progress!  LOL  Anyway, I just really want to inspire you to create something from your heart to someone else's.

I wish you a Happy Saturday.  Be sure to check out the new design of the store and then pop on over to The Sweet Stop for a great sketch, lots of eye candy and inspiration.

Many hugs & blessings,
Melissa

1 comment: