Sunday, September 5, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

Greetings!! Raise your hand if you participated in this week's Blog Hop...What fun! I had a wonderful time creating with the new Christmas stamps!! Part of the Blog Hop included a few challenges; one of them was using non-traditional Christmas colors on a card. When I was poking around, looking at posts, I found this lovely card created by Mary Mahey. Mary managed to create a card for each of the challenges - way to go!!

So I have become a huge fan of pink on Christmas cards...I just love it (that and purple, light blue...fabulous!) And I love Mary's pick of designer paper...see those cute reindeer? And how about that bling-y brad...Darling! Mary used a sweet Cocoa image for her card, this one is called Cheese for Cocoa. What could make a mouse happier than a big 'ol hunk of cheese!

Mary, thanks so much for letting us showcase your card today and for playing along with our Blog Hop challenges!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment