Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks a Latte Sweet N Sassy

This is  my final post as a Sweet n Sassy Design Diva, and I had to take a few moments to say "thank you". I've had the best time playing with all the wonderful digis and clear stamps from SNS. There is just so much talent among this wonderful company and its designers.
I'm going to take some time out to reflect upon my crafting and reorganize my household. But I've got so many great digis and clear stamps from SNS to play with for a long, long time, and I'm looking forward to lots of play time.
For my final posting, I just had to use my most favorite little cutie--Cocoa.
You can find this little sweetie called Cocoa's Latte at the SNS store. For only $3 you get an amazing value since it can be used over and over again and enlarged or made smaller as you need. I added the sentiment by inserting a text box over the clear space in the middle. There is lots of room there for digital text or stamped sentiments.
I look forward to visiting here often to see all the beautiful creations. Happy crafting, everyone!
Cheers!
Lisa

1 comment: