Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blasting Off

Is it already the end of September?? How has an entire month gone by already? At this rate we will be celebrating Christmas in about a week! No I am not trying to rush the season, but man has this month flown by! I guess that is just what happens when you are having fun and being one of the September Guest Designers here was definitely fun!!

So since I will be blasting out of here with this post, I thought it only fitting to break out the adorable rocket from the Little Boy Toys set.

I used the latest Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #75 (have you checked it out...cuz' if you haven't you definitely should!!). My rocket is obviously blasting out into space with a starry sky (maybe space) background. I think that this card can still be for a boy even with the sparkly ribbon and rhinestones....right?!

Well thanks for hanging out with me during the Tuesdays of September and thank you to Kim and Korin for giving me the opportunity to play! I had a "blast" (pun totally intended)!

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment