Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cocoa's Gift

I am a little late with the post today. With the holiday on Monday, I am still a day behind lol. I love our Cocoa mouse images, they are just so adorable! One of my favorites is Cocoa's gift. It is available as both a clear stamp set and as a digi so it is very convenient. This image is great for Christmas cards, birthday cards, gift for you cards, or even for gift to me which I think you will find very versatile. Today I used it for a Christmas card, hope you like it.



I stamped the image twice- once on Neenah white and the other time on patterned paper. I paper pieced the present and colored the rest of the image with copics. I am always behind on making my holiday cards so hopefully starting early will help. Have you started on your holiday projects yet? The Sweet N Sassy store has so many holiday stamps to choose from that will suit just about anyone's taste and budget. There are silhouettes, cute line images, elegant line images, scriptures- you name it! You can check them out HERE. By the way, we have a new improved look to our website that you will want to see. There is even a 20% coupon for those of you who take a minute to let us know what you think of it.

Thanks for coming by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful! I love Cocoa Mouse, too. These are my absolute favorites in the SNSS collection. You did a wonderful job paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Janette! I love your paper piecing on this one!

    ReplyDelete