Sunday, September 12, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

OK...so maybe Fall is in the air and Christmas is just around the corner...That fact is starting to sink in! :-) And while I may not be ready for colder weather, what could be cuter than this cold-weather, I need a cup of "Cocoa" card, created by Mandy. Mandy is a regular Sweet Stop sketch challenge participant and I squealed with delight when I saw this darling card she created a few weeks ago. I adore the bling that's been added to the cup and how about that bottom cap, what a fun embellishment!

Interested in this sweet image? Can you guess the name of it...It's Sweet Cocoa! It's a digital image and available for $3.00. Just perfect for those holiday cards! (And be sure to check out the brand new Sweet 'n Sassy web site...it rocks!)

Thanks for letting us share your card Mandy!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Mandy. Love how you sparkled Cocoa. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Mandy. I love Cocoa!!

    Here's a card I made with the Let it Rain set.

    http://stephsscraphappenings.blogspot.com/2010/09/showers-of-blessing-sscc56.html

    ReplyDelete