Friday, September 17, 2010

Joyful Snowman

Is this not the cutest image ever!? I adore snowman images and this one puts a smile on my face every time I look at it! This sweety snowman (called Smiley Snowman) is available as a digital download for just $3.00! That's another reason for joy!

This is a card that I taught at a class earlier this week, where I demonstrated different card folding techniques. This is a double pocket card and inside are hiding not one but two individual cards. It's like a 3-in-1 card!


I printed out Mr. Smiley Snowman a second time and just highlighted his sweet face on the inside cards by only punching out the top portion of the image. A Merry Christmas sentiment was all that was needed to finish the inside piece. I tied a huge bow (love those big 'ol bows) around the entire card and added a sparkly snowflake sticker for a little bling. This card almost makes me long for snow...almost...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, your cards are awesome. Wonderful job,and yes this is one of the cutest images every. I love snowmen as well.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete