Monday, September 6, 2010

Princess Kate....


It saddens me deeply to tell you that Little Kate Thornton is now safe in the arms of Jesus. She passed away on 9/5/10 at 6am. Her pain and suffering are now over. Please pray for the Thornton family as they mourn the passing of their precious little girl.

Please consider sending your condolences to Kate's family....
The Thornton Family
c/o Kisses4Kate
PO Box 2266
Jamestown NC 27282

Despite Kate's home-going we will still be collecting funds for her family through the sale of this digital stamp. Please consider purchasing it and using it so others might know of brave little Princess Kate.

Thank you for your prayers and support for the Thornton family!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Korin. I will be sending one to Kate's family as well. They are most definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry to hear of this great lost. I can't imagine how they must be feeling. They will be in my prayers for sure and thank you for sharing this sad news with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart just sank, I was just going to buy the image today, and still will. Thankful her pain is over but my heart breaks for her family!

    ReplyDelete