Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feeling Blue

Good Morning friends!  I hope you had a great week.  If I may take just a moment to ask you to say a little prayer for me - I have a job interview on Monday and I really need this, so I'd really appreciate if you'd remember me in your daily talk with the Lord.  This is also my last week as Guest Designer and I really want to thank Kim and Korin for having given me this opportunity to share my love for Sweet n Sassy Stamps with you.

The card I have to share with you today is using the September Morning Glory stamp set.  I don't think I've ever used this much blue on a card before.  But it worked, I think.


I pulled inspiration from the sketch from Friday Sketchers and just really had a lot of fun watching how this card evolved.  My first thoughts were to add some stitching but that idea was abandoned when I pulled out some different paper.  It always amazes me how my cards can take on a life of their own and decide how they're going to look.

I hope that you have enjoyed my cards that I've shared with you this past month.  I really loved every moment of it!

Many hugs & blessings,
Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Melissa, this is gorgeous!! I will keep you in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Melissa! I am praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the blue, it totally worked:) Just said a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, your card is beautiful. How did your interview go? I hope well. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete